RowerOnDryLand

Default A Space inserted before a Tab in clipboard...

I am encountering a strange problem using text files in Word.

If I select a Tab character some text and copy it to the clipboard, when I
paste the clipboard an extra space has been added to the text.

I could not see an option for this in the AutoFormat.

Anyone help ?

BTW: I have also noticed that the Office Clipboard isn't thread safe, it is
possible to copy something else whilst it is still copying the previous item.
The symptoms of this are either the item appearing in the list but actually
not available to paste using CTRL+V or alternatively the message "Cannot open
clipboard". But I got those in Excel - I'm just too impatient!