Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
frankmullis frankmullis is offline

Default How can I get whole text field from Excel source into MailMerge?

Entire text shows up in Excel source file, but text is truncated in Word
document following merge. Can't find any options to increase field size.

Pretty new to mailmerge, any help appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

From the Tools menu in Word, select Options and then go to the General tab
and check the box against the "Confirm conversions at open" item. After you
do this, when you attach the data source to the mail merge main document,
you will be asked to specifiy the method by which the data should be
attached. Try the different options. I think that it is the DDE option
that will overcome your problem.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.