Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JT JT is offline

Default Office Home and Student 2007 download

I loaded this program on my computer...all is well except I do not have the
Microsoft Word 2007 icons anywhere on my computer to access this program.
All the other programs are present (Excell/PowerPoint/OneNote) in my "All
programs" list, except Word 2007. The Word 2007 is working properly, but I
must access it thru a saved word document (in My Document) and start up a
"new" doc this way.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get an icon to access this
program, besides deleting the whole program and re-downloading?
Thanks to anyone who can offer some help.

Selma Fleck Selma Fleck is offline
Junior Member

Wink

Its better to pay for the original version rather than downloading the pirated copy of windows. Because I used to do this and I faced so much trouble. I can share the right details with you on how you can keep your device safe and secure with the use of orginal products. I have prepared a lot of online marketing blogs to help customers in need and I took help from https://translationreport.com/market...ation-services to translate my information to all the regions. This marketing translation is no doubt a plus point for my business and I am very content with their services.