Yvonne

Default How do I format a document for A4 paper?

I am trying to set up a document for A4 paper with 1" margins on all sides.
I can get it to print on the paper but the margins don't change. Where do I
go in Word 2003 to do this?

Thanks
Jay Freedman

Yvonne wrote:
I am trying to set up a document for A4 paper with 1" margins on all
sides. I can get it to print on the paper but the margins don't
change. Where do I go in Word 2003 to do this?

Thanks

In File Page Setup, on the Paper tab, set the paper type to A4. On the
Margins tab, set the margin measurements.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

cat

Sometimes you have to check the printer settings and choose the correct paper
format the
Print/Properties/Paper/A4...

good luck!