Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dolores Pray [email protected] Dolores Pray  praydplp@sympatico.ca is offline

Default CAN YOU HELP ME WITH MICROSOFT 2007 Home and Office free download

I have started my project and can you please let me know how I can delete the
Recent Douments(listed) I have deleted, and they still show up on the list.
Some were errors and they still show up on the list.
Dolores Pray

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Do you want to delete the files or just not show up in the most recently
used list?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Dolores Pray "
oft.com wrote in message
I have started my project and can you please let me know how I can delete
the
Recent Douments(listed) I have deleted, and they still show up on the
list.
Some were errors and they still show up on the list.
Dolores Pray

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Do you want to delete the files or just not show up in the most recently
used list?

--

JoAnn Paules

Iwant to delete the files and lst (both) and start over. v
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~

oft.com wrote in message
I have started my project and can you please let me know how I can delete
the
Recent Douments(listed) I have deleted, and they still show up on the
list.
Some were errors and they still show up on the list.
Dolores Pray

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Hi Dolores,

To clear the recently used file list in Word 2007 you can use Word Options (Alt, T, O, A) and in the Advanced list scroll down to
the display section and set the choice for
"Show this number of Recent Documents" to zero.
Once the list is cleared you can go back to that choice and set the option for 1 to 50, as needed.

============
"Dolores Pray " oft.com wrote in message
I have started my project and can you please let me know how I can delete the
Recent Douments(listed) I have deleted, and they still show up on the list.
Some were errors and they still show up on the list.
Dolores Pray

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Two different procedures. I don't have Word 2007 so I can't help with
clearing the MRU list. I'm sure someone else will pop in with that bit of
info.

To delete the files, you need to go into Windows Explorer, locate those
files, and hit the delete button.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]