jo_buchan

Default tables - arrrghhh!

Can someone tell me how I can stop a row duplicating itself on the next page
if I haven't finished writing in the cell?
thanks!
Jo
BigWylie1

Jo,

Have you inserted a field in this cell? If so, double click on the cell's
'text field' and set the "Maximum Width" option to a digit that fits only
this cell. i.e.
full page width @ 10 font Arial may be 85-95 characters?
You can test it by selecting Tools/Protect Document/as Form and press ok.
Now type as many characters as will fill the field. you can play with this
maximum width option until it only fills the cell width.
Remember to edit the cell you have to go to Tools/Uprotect document to
unlock the document again.

Option 2- Not sure this will work
Try to 'right click' on the cell in question and select 'Table Properties'
select the 'Cell' Tab at the top.
Select Options at the bottom, and uncheck "wrap text" option.