Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Stan Brown

Default "Attention" line in Envelope wizard?

A recent thread inspires me to ask my own question: is there any way
in Envelope Wizard to have a line in the lower left of the envelope,
such as "Attention: Joe Blow" or "Private and Confidential"?

I couldn't find anything in my copy of Word 2003, but then I have a
talent for missing the obvious. :-)

http://OakRoadSystems.com/
"I feel a wave of morning sickness coming on, and I want to
be standing on your mother's grave when it hits."