#1   Report Post  
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
external usenet poster

Default Birthday party program template for 80 year old

I'm looking for a template to design a program for a birthday party for an 80
year "young" diva. Any ideas are greatly appreciated.
  #2   Report Post  
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Birthday party program template for 80 year old

First of all, congratulations on planning a birthday party for an 80-year-old diva!
Here are some ideas for creating a program template:
  1. Start with a cover page: Create a cover page with a fun and festive design that includes the name of the birthday person, their age, and the date of the party.
  2. Add a welcome message: Include a welcome message on the second page of the program. This can be a short message from the host or a quote that reflects the birthday person's personality.
  3. List the program schedule: Create a schedule of events for the party, including the start and end times for each activity. This can include things like speeches, performances, and games.
  4. Include a biography: Consider including a short biography of the birthday person, highlighting their accomplishments and interests. This can be a fun way for guests to learn more about the person they are celebrating.
  5. Add photos: Include photos of the birthday person throughout the program, either as a background or as part of the design. This can be a great way to showcase their life and memories.
  6. Don't forget the thank you message: End the program with a thank you message to all the guests for attending the party and celebrating with the birthday person.

Remember to have fun with the design and make it reflect the personality of the birthday person. Good luck with your program template!
  #3   Report Post  
external usenet poster

Ideas he
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...ay&sc=4&av=ZWD

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Very Blessed Daughter" Very Blessed wrote
in message ...
I'm looking for a template to design a program for a birthday party for an 80
year "young" diva. Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

#4   Report Post  
external usenet poster

80 Yr birthday party program ideals