Sisca Northeast

Default I need an interoffice routing slip

I am looking for a routing slip that would be attached to say a Memo and then
go around to the people that need to see it. There would be a place for
everyone concerned to initial and date that they read it. This would
eliminate copying of memos etc... and we would just have one copy in the main
filing system. This would save time, paper and space in files. If anyone
can help me with this let me know