Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Taras Taras is offline

Default template disappears when pasting

When using a legal pleading template with 28 lines, my template "disappears"
on some of the pages after I've pasted into the templated document from
another. Is this a page break problem? If so, how do I correct it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

More than likely you are pasting in a Section break which does not
include the formatting of the legal pleading template. The 28 lines are
typically a textbox in the header or footer section which is "copied"
from section to section by using the Same as Previous.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

"Taras" wrote in message
:

When using a legal pleading template with 28 lines, my template "disappears"
on some of the pages after I've pasted into the templated document from
another. Is this a page break problem? If so, how do I correct it?

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
2/10/2008 12:21 PM