Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
d-cubed

Default Word 2000 hangs when pasting a Chart from Excel as a Metafile

When I attempt to copy/paste a chart from Excel into Word as a Picture
(Enhanced Metafile), WOrd hangs and must be terminated. My only options for
pasting include "Microsoft Excel Chart Obeject" or the metafile. Other
options, such as "Picture" are not available.