JB

Default Office 2003 picture manager question

Hi ... I just downloaded Nero 6.0 and now when ever i view any pics they now
use nero to view them , how can i make microsoft office picture manager as my
default ??? Thanks
garfield-n-odie

Hi, JB. See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=307859 "How to change file
associations in Windows XP".