Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
morerons1 morerons1 is offline

Default Font size coming up wrong size

On my emails and now in Word text is coming up small. Size is speced at 11
but comes up more like 7 pt. Whatever is happening also changes my signature
from various fonts and sizes to one size one font.
This also seems to be happening in my word program also? Any ideas on how to
correct this? I'm guessing word drives the email program?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Check the Zoom value (View | Zoom) in Word. And, yes, since Word can also be
used to edit emails, the setting applies to email creation as well.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP