What is the best way to take care of your mental health?

Old May 15th 22, 09:41 PM
haninu haninu is offline

Default What is the best way to take care of your mental health?

What is the best way to take care of your mental health?
Old May 15th 22, 09:51 PM
jijiji jijiji is offline

And what is the best thing to do with constant worries and worries? I constantly read about mental health, I understand how important it is to take care of it, but disturbing thoughts constantly come into my head. I try to relax, so far nothing is working out. Yesterday I found an application for meditation https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=com.sonataapp who uses it? I have repeatedly heard that it relaxes, is it really so?