I want variety in my life

Old April 28th 22, 03:05 PM
Akkerman Akkerman is offline

Default I want variety in my life

Lately, all I've been doing is working. I want variety in my life. Maybe I should find a hobby.
Old April 28th 22, 05:28 PM
Kakashi-1 Kakashi-1 is offline

I understand you. I also have the feeling that I live too boringly, although I try to diversify my leisure time and everyday life as much as possible.
Old April 28th 22, 08:06 PM
Ultimer Ultimer is offline

I believe that sports load can be both beneficial and harmful to health, so you need to be quite careful in this regard. As for me, I know that I have a very sedentary lifestyle, and this is also harmful. Right now my only sport in life is sports betting and watching live sports here. Of course, this is wrong, and I will try to somehow fix this situation.
Old May 16th 22, 12:00 AM
Lois Brown Lois Brown is offline

I was going to dedicate my life to sports, but my parents had other plans, they made me study law.
Old May 20th 22, 09:00 AM
Bickford Bickford is offline

Try to understand what you want, what make you smile and feel freedom inside