Tokens

Old May 9th 22, 05:33 AM
TeddyBear TeddyBear is offline

Default Tokens

When we talk about tokens, we think of cryptocurrency. But is it really so? I read a lot of information about it but I can't understand what it is. Maybe you have a website or an article that describes it in details?
Old May 11th 22, 08:39 AM
AlanWeb AlanWeb is offline

Originally Posted by TeddyBear View Post
When we talk about tokens, we think of cryptocurrency. But is it really so? I read a lot of information about it but I can't understand what it is. Maybe you have a website or an article that describes it in details?
I think the token is a kind of cryptocurrency. In any case, it is virtual money. By the way, did you know that cryptocurrency can now be used to pay in stores? For example, in Gucci stores)) But back to tokens. If you want to see what is relevant right now, I recommend to visit