For Sale (Used) (5 Pieces) PS5 / Xbox Series X Video Game Console $750CAD

Old May 10th 22, 03:12 PM
lauraANN lauraANN is offline
Senior Member

Default For Sale (Used) (5 Pieces) PS5 / Xbox Series X Video Game Console $750CAD

Available To Buy On Our Website esellibuy.com
Old June 4th 22, 01:10 AM
runforestrun runforestrun is offline

Originally Posted by lauraANN View Post
Available To Buy On Our Website esellibuy.com
You know, in general, I can say that I am happy with the purchase of this device. I would also like to note that Xbox does not interact with YouTube in any way you can neither stream on it, nor send your videos there. By the way, about streaming perhaps if you stream on Twitch, then you and your friends will be heard. But I haven't checked it, so I won't vouch for it. The only downside is that no one has been able to make it so that I can play CS GO. After all, I've been playing for so long that I even use skinsmonkey.com to trade skins.

Last edited by runforestrun : June 6th 22 at 10:08 PM.