SQL help

Old May 15th 22, 03:36 PM
Flying Flying is offline
Member

Default SQL help

No, I am not looking for people that will find mistakes in my code, I am looking for someone that can do my SQL homework for me.
Old May 15th 22, 04:00 PM
Tommyboy Tommyboy is offline

No problems here. But don't get me wrong, I won't suggest my services and I won't do your homework. But I will recommend a great place where you will find the help you need. Here, take a look at programmingassignment.net . That's the where I got at least 10 homeworks, each and every one of those got me highest grades. So give it a good try.