Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
who cares who cares is offline

Default mail merge and postcards

Is it possible to print 4 different postcards on one page and have them mail
merged? How is this set up in word specifically?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

What do you mean by "4 different postcards"?

If you mean 4 postcards per page, each addressed to a different recipient,
use the mail merge labels feature and select the Avery 3263 product number.
You can actually print on any equivalent postcard stock or plain paper.

Otherwise be more descriptive of what you actually want to do.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 11/13/06 11:20 PM, in article
, "who cares"
wrote:

Is it possible to print 4 different postcards on one page and have them mail
merged? How is this set up in word specifically?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

As far as Word is concerned, post cards four to a page are labels - see