Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
via_135 via OfficeKB.com via_135 via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default erasing lines.!

hi!

how can i erase single / double lines created by ---enter / ===enter..?

any hlp?

-via_135

Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

To change:

to:

you could use Find/Replace, with:
Find = ^p^p
Replace = ^p

--
Cheers
macropod

"via_135 via OfficeKB.com" u28323@uwe wrote in message news:9b2fee06c4632@uwe...
hi!

how can i erase single / double lines created by ---enter / ===enter..?

any hlp?

-via_135

Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

If I understand you correctly, you need to get rid of a paragraph border that
has been applied due to an AutoCorrect setting. See:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...tRidOfLine.htm

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg - Microsoft MVP (Word)

"via_135 via OfficeKB.com" wrote:

hi!

how can i erase single / double lines created by ---enter / ===enter..?

any hlp?

-via_135

Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Lene Fredborg wrote:
If I understand you correctly, you need to get rid of a paragraph border that
has been applied due to an AutoCorrect setting. See:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...tRidOfLine.htm

hi!

[quoted text clipped - 3 lines]

-via_135