DSUK

Default Missing Close button

If I have 1 document open I can see the close dutton for the document and for
Word, if I open another document, the document close button on both documents
vanishes so I can only see the close button for Word, I have to use File and
close to close a document, does anyone know what could be causing this?

Thanks
David