help with work

Default Forms in Word

I was asked to create a form at work, and the supervisor asked if it is
possible in a drop down list - when they choose one to be able to enter a
number in front of it. She only wants that capability on that one option of
four in a drop down list.

I don't know if that's even possible?
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?aGVscCB3aXRoIHdvcms=?=,

I was asked to create a form at work, and the supervisor asked if it is
possible in a drop down list - when they choose one to be able to enter a
number in front of it. She only wants that capability on that one option of
four in a drop down list.

I don't know if that's even possible?

What kind of number? And which version of Word?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Cindy

2002 - XP / she want to know if it's a certain choice - how many ...so just
being able to add text to a selection in a drop down box.

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote:

Hi ?B?aGVscCB3aXRoIHdvcms=?=,

I was asked to create a form at work, and the supervisor asked if it is
possible in a drop down list - when they choose one to be able to enter a
number in front of it. She only wants that capability on that one option of
four in a drop down list.

I don't know if that's even possible?

What kind of number? And which version of Word?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?Q2luZHk=?=,

2002 - XP / she want to know if it's a certain choice - how many ...so just
being able to add text to a selection in a drop down box.

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're trying to say, here.

I was asked to create a form at work, and the supervisor asked if it is
possible in a drop down list - when they choose one to be able to enter a
number in front of it. She only wants that capability on that one option of
four in a drop down list.

I don't know if that's even possible?

What kind of number? And which version of Word?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any follow question or reply in
the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

The OP wants to be able to make a selection from a dropdown list form field
and add text to it. I don't believe this is possible unless there is a text
form field adjacent to the list field.

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote in message
Hi ?B?Q2luZHk=?=,

2002 - XP / she want to know if it's a certain choice - how many ...so

just
being able to add text to a selection in a drop down box.

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're trying to say, here.

I was asked to create a form at work, and the supervisor asked if it

is
possible in a drop down list - when they choose one to be able to

enter a
number in front of it. She only wants that capability on that one

option of
four in a drop down list.

I don't know if that's even possible?

What kind of number? And which version of Word?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

reply in