Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Rachel King

Default Please give us REVEAL CODES like WORD PERFECT not reveal codes in.

Help. Please urge Microsoft to give us "REVEAL CODES" like the reveal codes
in Corel's WORD PERFECT not the "reveal codes" in Microsoft Word. Microsoft
words' reveal codes is worthless -- it only shows some codes, That's why I
still love Corel's Word Perfect because when we have a problem with
formatting or anything we can turn on "reveal codes" and we can see every
single code and we can try to delete various codes to ascertain what is
causing the problem. I still don't know how or why some key strokes cause
different effects and if we had "reveal codes" which would reveal ALL codes,
we could figure out what causes problems on our own. We need to be able to
troubleshoot ourselves and we cannot so long as we do not have reveal codes!