Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Writer_Graham Writer_Graham is offline

Default Strikethrough n Word?

How do I get a colored Strikethrough Line on black text in Word?

Is it possible? You can change the color of an Underline, why not a
strikethrough?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Not through regular font formatting. You can accomplish it using the Advance
field, but it's a bit tedious to get right because proportional spacing
makes the "l" value hard to predict. For example, I was able apply a red
line through the word "easily" by placing the following field code right
before the word "easily":

{ ADVANCE _____ \d4 \l30 }

By itself, that just puts a line through. However, if I format the ______ as
red, then the line through "easily" is red. (You could likely do it using
the EQ field, as well)

It's tedious enough, however, that I wouldn't use it very often.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible