MC Harami

Default Why does my ClipArt delete a section of my border around my TEXT?

I have made a leaflet on Word and i have included a border around the
information b y using borders and selecting paragraph.
Everything seems fine until i enter WordArt into the border when a little
section of the border dissapears and becomes blank.
I dont want to try creating a page border because i want to cut around the
text once printed so its like a mini leaflet half a size of A4.
Is there anyway aroung this problem and i must use ClipArt for my title!

Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?TUMgSGFyYW1p?=,

I have made a leaflet on Word and i have included a border around the
information b y using borders and selecting paragraph.
Everything seems fine until i enter WordArt into the border when a little
section of the border dissapears and becomes blank.
I dont want to try creating a page border because i want to cut around the
text once printed so its like a mini leaflet half a size of A4.
Is there anyway aroung this problem and i must use ClipArt for my title!

Which version of Word are you using?

Have you tried positioning the graphic object BEHIND THE TEXT? That should
put it behind the border.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org