bookwoman

Default How can I activate the paste command?

I seem to be able to copy text I view in an Internet document, but I cannot
then use the paste command to put the text I copied into a Word document?
Please advise.
garfield-n-odie

If you got Word as part of Works Suite, then the problem is that the
Works Suite Add-In for Word clears the Windows clipboard when Word is
started. If you're not using the add-in, you can uninstall it through
Start | Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs. If you need the add-in,
you'll have to remember to start Word before you copy and paste.