Peter Jamieson

Default inserting pictures on an organisation chart

If the picture needs to go into one of the shapes on the organisation chart,
use Insert|Picture or Edit|Paste as usual.

If the picture needs to go outside a shape, I think you will have to layer
the graphics and that's probably not worth attempting in Word.

If you mean "insert graphics as part of a mailmerge, it might be feasible
but if you need that level of sophistication in an Organisation Chart
program, you almost certainly need something better than the simple tool
that comes with Word.

If you meant something else, please let us know!

Peter Jamieson
"TCMA" wrote in message
How do I insert a picture in an organisation chart?