TWE Debbie

Default formatting displayed, spacing is fine, turned off, big gap occur

When the formatting symbols are displayed the spacing is fine, when it is
turned off, a large gap occurs between 2 paragraphs, how do I get rid of this
gap?
Richard Neville

Check each paragraph with the Paragraph menu: does either have an incorrect
setting for spacing before or after the paragraph? Do you have a line
between them with no characters? (If so, delete it).