Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Alice

Default Saving A Merge Document

I'm trying to set up a merge document using an Access query as the data
source. In the query there is a field named homeqddp. Each time homeqddp
changes I want Word to create a document with the merge information and save
it so the name of the document is the same as the homeqddp field. Is this
possible?
Thanks