MRS. BROWN

Default HOW CAN I ACTIVATED MY EXPIRED PRODUCT KEY TO ABLE IT TO CONVERT.

I'M TRYING TO ACTIVATE MY EXPIRED PRODUCT KEY(THE ONE THAT CAME WITH THE PC
WHEN I PURCHASED IT), BUT IT KEEPS TELLING ME THAT IT'S INVALID. I ALSO TRIED
TO DOWNLOAD A NEW 60 DAY TRIAL OF OFFICE EDITION 2003, BUT THAT PRODUCT KEY
DOESN'T WORK EITHER. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

You need to really watch the digits in those codes. Bs and 8s look a lot
alike.

(I am assuming you were supposed to get Word and are not assuming that the
trial version of Office is what you thought you get.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"MRS. BROWN" MRS. wrote in message
I'M TRYING TO ACTIVATE MY EXPIRED PRODUCT KEY(THE ONE THAT CAME WITH THE
PC
WHEN I PURCHASED IT), BUT IT KEEPS TELLING ME THAT IT'S INVALID. I ALSO
TRIED
TO DOWNLOAD A NEW 60 DAY TRIAL OF OFFICE EDITION 2003, BUT THAT PRODUCT
KEY
DOESN'T WORK EITHER. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME

NoNoBadDog!

First, typing in all caps is considered to be SHOUTING and is very very
rude.

The version of Microsoft Office that came with your computer was a 60 day
trial version. It can not be "activated". You must purchase Microsoft
Office in order to continue using it. Downloading the 60 day trial will not
allow you to "activate" it either, as both were trial versions.

You cannot expect a computer manufacturer to install a full $300 piece of
software and still sell you the computer at a reasonable price.

Your only option to continue using MS Office is to buy it.

Bobby

"MRS. BROWN" MRS. wrote in message
I'M TRYING TO ACTIVATE MY EXPIRED PRODUCT KEY(THE ONE THAT CAME WITH THE
PC
WHEN I PURCHASED IT), BUT IT KEEPS TELLING ME THAT IT'S INVALID. I ALSO
TRIED
TO DOWNLOAD A NEW 60 DAY TRIAL OF OFFICE EDITION 2003, BUT THAT PRODUCT
KEY
DOESN'T WORK EITHER. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME

Amedee Van Gasse

MRS. BROWN shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

I'M TRYING TO ACTIVATE MY EXPIRED PRODUCT KEY(THE ONE THAT CAME WITH
THE PC WHEN I PURCHASED IT), BUT IT KEEPS TELLING ME THAT IT'S
INVALID. I ALSO TRIED TO DOWNLOAD A NEW 60 DAY TRIAL OF OFFICE
EDITION 2003, BUT THAT PRODUCT KEY DOESN'T WORK EITHER. CAN YOU
PLEASE HELP ME

Your keyboard is broken: the shift lock key is stuck.
Please replace the keyboard, it's probably still under warranty.

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.4.1
If it has an "X" in the name, it must be Linux?