Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
WWU_12 WWU_12 is offline

Default Word 2007 won't let me type, what do I do?

After my friend tried to get rid of all the junk on my laptop, she went
through a lot of folders and whatever to get my internet to go faster. After
she did that my Word 2007 stopped working. It will open up a document and
download documents but it won't let me type a document. It says, "This
modification is not allowed because the selection is locked." What do I do?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Sounds like your trial version expired. Time to pay for it.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]