Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Christy Skinner Christy Skinner is offline

Default Merging Excel calculations into Word Document

I am trying to merge excel calculations into a word document but the numbers
don't have commas seperating the thousands from the hundreds and some of them
show the number to the inth degree rather than rounding it to two decimals.
My formula show the round function and the excel worksheet shows the rounded
numbers. Why does Word show something completely different. Who decided to
fix something that wasn't broken. Merging Excel into Word used to be soooooo
easy.

Christy Skinner
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Rich/rerat Rich/rerat is offline

Christy Skinner,
Add the following switch after you Toggle your Mergefield Amount:

{mergefield amount \# ",0.00;(,0.00)"}

This Should solve both your problems in the Word document.

Rich/rerat
(RRR News) message rule
Previous Text Snipped to Save Bandwidth When Appropriate

"Christy Skinner" Christy wrote in
message ...