Brad

Default Printing label problems

Hi all. I use a Panasonic KXP 1124 dot matrix printer to
print out plastic garden labels. It worked fine on my old
computer (Windows 98). When I bought my new computer and
upgraded my software (XP Home and 2003 office small
buisness) The printer now form feeds a letter size after
it prints a 0.75inch height label. I toggled the old
win98 program to not send carrage returns, line feeds, and
maybe even form feeds to the printer. It has been so long
since I did it that I can't remember what I did. In 2003
word, does anyone know how to toggle those so the word
program does not send those commands to the printer?
Appriciate any help.

Addresses are printing outside the actual label size PJ Microsoft Word Help 0 March 24th 05 01:05 AM
Footer Printing Problems Ron New Users 1 March 12th 05 08:33 PM
Multiple copies & Landscape problems when printing in Word Matrix Microsoft Word Help 1 February 3rd 05 09:44 AM
Printing multiple copies of each label using mail merge picklet222 Mailmerge 3 February 2nd 05 03:51 PM
Label Printing problems Rainbow Microsoft Word Help 1 December 24th 04 11:43 PM