Bob Griendling

Default repeating heading rows

I know how to make heading rows repeat, but despite having that option
checked my heading row do NOT repeat. Any suggestions?

Bob

A couple of basics:

1. You must be in Print Layout view to see repeated heading rows; repeating
rows aren't displayed in Normal view.

2. The row(s) marked as heading row(s) must be at the top of the table; you
can repeat as many as you like, but they must be contiguous and include the
first row.