Charles, UVA Health System

Default How do you merge two Access databases into one set of tables

How do I merge the tables in one Access database that are the same format
into another Access database to get all the data merged together with one set
of tables, and where all the tables contain the same formatted data on unique
patients so we can analyze the data from the separate databases