Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ken Ken is offline

Default 'Rubber Stamp' appearance style font

Not quite sure if the right thing to ask in this group but I would like
suggestions for fonts that look like 'rubber stamping'. That is edges not
quite as sharp as normal fonts. This is so I can use across some documents
to put messages like: "Draft", "Sample", "Private", etc.

Ken

WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: 'Rubber Stamp' appearance style font

Hi Ken! I'd be happy to help you find a font that looks like a rubber stamp. There are a few different options you can try, depending on your preferences.
  1. Grunge fonts: These are fonts that have a distressed or worn look, which can give the impression of a rubber stamp. Some popular grunge fonts include "Gobold," "Bebas Neue," and "Helvetica Neue."
  2. Handwriting fonts: Another option is to use a font that looks like handwriting, which can also give the impression of a rubber stamp. Some popular handwriting fonts include "Marker Felt," "Bradley Hand," and "Lucida Handwriting."
  3. Stamp fonts: Finally, there are actually fonts that are specifically designed to look like rubber stamps! Some popular stamp fonts include "Rubber Stamp," "Stamp Act," and "Stampede."

To use these fonts in your documents, simply download and install them onto your computer. Then, open up your document in Microsoft Word and select the font you want to use from the font dropdown menu. You can then type out your message and adjust the font size and color as needed.

I hope this helps you find the perfect font for your needs!
__________________
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Summer Summer is offline

Use WordArt Go to Menu - and type "DRAFT". Save as Autotext and stamp
whenever you want to.

"Ken" Reply to NG only wrote in message
Not quite sure if the right thing to ask in this group but I would like
suggestions for fonts that look like 'rubber stamping'. That is edges not
quite as sharp as normal fonts. This is so I can use across some documents
to put messages like: "Draft", "Sample", "Private", etc.

Ken

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Ken

Try Stencil.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"Ken" Reply to NG only wrote in message
Not quite sure if the right thing to ask in this group but I would like
suggestions for fonts that look like 'rubber stamping'. That is edges not
quite as sharp as normal fonts. This is so I can use across some documents
to put messages like: "Draft", "Sample", "Private", etc.

Ken

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ken Ken is offline

Yep I did try Word Art but there was a font I once used but can't find it.
That is if it is still on my PC!!!
But I am still very grateful to anyone who replies.

Ken

"Summer" wrote in message
Use WordArt Go to Menu - and type "DRAFT". Save as Autotext and stamp
whenever you want to.

"Ken" Reply to NG only wrote in message
Not quite sure if the right thing to ask in this group but I would like
suggestions for fonts that look like 'rubber stamping'. That is edges
not quite as sharp as normal fonts. This is so I can use across some
documents to put messages like: "Draft", "Sample", "Private", etc.

Ken

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ken Ken is offline

Thanks Terry

Quite an interesting one!!

Ken

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
Ken

Try Stencil.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"Ken" Reply to NG only wrote in message
Not quite sure if the right thing to ask in this group but I would like
suggestions for fonts that look like 'rubber stamping'. That is edges not
quite as sharp as normal fonts. This is so I can use across some
documents to put messages like: "Draft", "Sample", "Private", etc.

Ken

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ken Ken is offline

I must be stupid I use Google every day.
Found some interesting sites very quickly and will look in more detail
later.
Thanks

Ken

.
"Ken" Reply to NG only wrote in message
Not quite sure if the right thing to ask in this group but I would like
suggestions for fonts that look like 'rubber stamping'. That is edges not
quite as sharp as normal fonts. This is so I can use across some
documents to put messages like: "Draft", "Sample", "Private", etc.

Ken

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ken Ken is offline

I think "can't see the wood for the trees" some days. Must be an age
thing!!!!!!

I have the same problem.

"Summer" wrote in message
Google "Fonts" try "Rubber Stamp Font"
.
"Ken" Reply to NG only wrote in message
Not quite sure if the right thing to ask in this group but I would like
suggestions for fonts that look like 'rubber stamping'. That is edges
not quite as sharp as normal fonts. This is so I can use across some
documents to put messages like: "Draft", "Sample", "Private", etc.

Ken

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

If it's not in Google or Wikipedia, it isn't worth knowing!

Terry

"Ken" Reply to NG only wrote in message
I think "can't see the wood for the trees" some days. Must be an age
thing!!!!!!

I have the same problem.

"Summer" wrote in message
Google "Fonts" try "Rubber Stamp Font"
.
"Ken" Reply to NG only wrote in message
Not quite sure if the right thing to ask in this group but I would
like suggestions for fonts that look like 'rubber stamping'. That is
edges not quite as sharp as normal fonts. This is so I can use across
some documents to put messages like: "Draft", "Sample", "Private",
etc.

Ken

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ken Ken is offline

Googled for winning lottery numbers this weekend but can't find them.

Can you help??? :-)

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
If it's not in Google or Wikipedia, it isn't worth knowing!

Terry

"Ken" Reply to NG only wrote in message
I think "can't see the wood for the trees" some days. Must be an age
thing!!!!!!

I have the same problem.

"Summer" wrote in message
Google "Fonts" try "Rubber Stamp Font"
.
"Ken" Reply to NG only wrote in message
Not quite sure if the right thing to ask in this group but I would
like suggestions for fonts that look like 'rubber stamping'. That is
edges not quite as sharp as normal fonts. This is so I can use across
some documents to put messages like: "Draft", "Sample", "Private",
etc.

Ken

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

It gives last weekend's winning number: you can't have both!

Terry

"Ken" Reply to NG only wrote in message
Googled for winning lottery numbers this weekend but can't find them.

Can you help??? :-)

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
If it's not in Google or Wikipedia, it isn't worth knowing!

Terry

"Ken" Reply to NG only wrote in message
I think "can't see the wood for the trees" some days. Must be an age
thing!!!!!!

I have the same problem.