Warren Zevon

Default Error 1309 when installing word 2000

I had word 2000 on my computer for 4 years with no real problems. Had major
virus issues and had to flatten and then reinstall programs. Now I can't
reinstall word 2000. Get part of the way then Error 1309 - error reading form
file D:\PFiles\MSOffice\Office\MSO7FTPA.EXE appears. Can't ignore it and have
to cancel installation. Any suggestions.
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?V2FycmVuIFpldm9u?=,

I had word 2000 on my computer for 4 years with no real problems. Had major
virus issues and had to flatten and then reinstall programs. Now I can't
reinstall word 2000. Get part of the way then Error 1309 - error reading form
file D:\PFiles\MSOffice\Office\MSO7FTPA.EXE appears. Can't ignore it and have
to cancel installation. Any suggestions.

Ask in the office.setup newsgroup.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Convert Word 2003 documents to WordPerfect formate Carol Microsoft Word Help 6 March 9th 06 07:11 AM
Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
letters - ask/fillin Caroline H New Users 2 February 25th 05 08:19 PM