Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
donna donna is offline

Default how do you translate unreadable text

the text of a file im trying to read is not translating to any readable form
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Klaus Linke Klaus Linke is offline

"donna" wrote:
the text of a file im trying to read is not translating to any readable
form

Hi Donna,

Have you tried "Recover text from any file" (as the file type in the File
Open dialog)?

What is the format (if you don't know, there's a list of file extensions
he http://filext.com/alphalist.php?extstart=%5EA ... extension = the
probably three characters after the "." in the file name)?
What does the text look like?

Regards,
Klaus