Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CMM CMM is offline

Default Wd2007 Blinking cursor?

I never noticed this before in any version of Word... but when you're typing
in Word 2007 the cursor (some might call it the caret.... I don't mean the
mouse pointer) continues to blink and even disappears entirely even though
standard behavior is for it to stop blinking and just follow as you type.
This sounds trivial... but as a touch-typist this is highly disconcerting!!!

Is there an option to get back the standard behavior (as seen in EVERY
single Text input in Windows and every computer since the dawn of time)?