Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Josh Craig Josh Craig is offline

Default Putting Table of Contents into Table Cells

Is there any way for me to change a table of contents so that each entry in
the TOC goes into a different cell in a table?

Currently the best I can do is get the whole TOC to appear in one cell or
otherwise manually paste the TOC titles into the cells.