Krishna Singhal

Default How to Delete contact folder from Outlook Address Book?

How can I delete contact folder from outlook addtress book (2003)
Graham Mayor

If you simply want to stop it appearing, uncheck its Outlook Address Book
property from Outlook. That will leave it in Outlook but will stop it
appearing in Address Book. If you want to delete the Contacts List itself
then select it in Outlook and delete it there.