Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
WFM WFM is offline

Default How to view a complete downloaded template,top of template cutoff

I trying use an Avery 8387 postcard template from MS. The full template
apears on the download selection page, however, once the template is
downloaded the top of the template is cutoff. I tried making adjustments on
the Page Setup and I tried several different templates but they all cutoff
the top of the template. How do I fix this very frustrating problem?