Posts are not counted on this forum

Old December 10th 10, 09:20 AM
johanwhite johanwhite is offline

Cool Posts are not counted on this forum

I am a newly joined member. I came across this forum through my friend. I have posted 2 messages. But my post count is still 0. Why does this happen ? I see that other members messages has proper number of post count. I want some help why this problem occurred.
Old December 14th 10, 11:22 AM
Big_Al Big_Al is offline

Location: Bristol UK
Smile

seems to be okay now^^
Old May 17th 18, 01:04 PM
electronback electronback is offline

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by johanwhite View Post
I am a newly joined member. I came across this forum through my friend. I have posted 2 messages. But my post count is still 0. Why does this happen with madalin stunt cars 2? I see that other members messages has proper number of post count. I want some help why this problem occurred.
I have got fixed no of columns, I want to update the no of rows depends on data input. how can i achieve this.