How do I make a "null sign?"

Old August 8th 18, 04:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

Default How do I make a "null sign?"

On Tuesday, March 27, 2007 at 11:25:32 PM UTC-4, Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
There are instructions for doing this with an EQ field at
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Overbar.htm (almost to the end).

"Ed G" wrote in message
It is a zero with a vertical slash running through it. It is not the

capital
O with a slash through it. I found that one. I believe that is a Swedish
character. I am looking for the zero which is a more narrow O.

Thanks!

"Simon Jones [MSDL]" wrote:

What does a "null" sign look like?

Simon Jones

"Ed G" wrote:

I am trying to make a "null sign" in Word and cannot figure out how to

do it?
I am familiar with inserting symbols but cannot seem to find that

particular
symbol.

Symbol Normal Text basic Latin subset (Latin-1 supplement) Latin Capital letter O with stroke Character code 00D8 from: Uncode (Hex)
Old August 8th 18, 10:14 PM
Jasonaldean Jasonaldean is offline

Press Top on word's Bar (insert)
Press on last option (Symbol)
And Select your symbol and get short key of your symbol.