Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Janet A. Thompson Janet A. Thompson is offline

Default Where did VB Forum go to? !!!

I was in the middle of getting my macro code fixed, and they've taken the VB
forum away! Where is it!!!
--
Janet A.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/mic...ral/topics?lnk
or http://www.gmayor.com/MSNews.htm

Janet A. Thompson wrote:
I was in the middle of getting my macro code fixed, and they've taken
the VB forum away! Where is it!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pesach Shelnitz[_2_] Pesach Shelnitz[_2_] is offline

Hi Janet,

Try again to access it at
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...eneral& exp=1.
This link is working now for me, but there seems to have been some
interruptions in service and unpredictable delays in updating the posts in
the last few days.

For direct access to the news groups through Outlook Express, follow the
instructions at http://www.gmayor.com/MSNews.htm. For VBA questions, connect
to microsoft.public.word.vba.general.

--
Hope this helps,
Pesach Shelnitz

"Janet A. Thompson" wrote:

I was in the middle of getting my macro code fixed, and they've taken the VB
forum away! Where is it!!!
--
Janet A.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement