Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Clark

Default saving document to thumb drive - Get File permission error

I am tryng to save a word document to my thumb drive, but continue to get a
"file permisison error
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Word *really* doesn't like removable media of any kind. Save the document to
the hard drive, close it, then copy the file to the thumb drive. To work on
the document later, first copy it to the hard drive.

--
Jay Freedman

"Clark" wrote:

I am tryng to save a word document to my thumb drive, but continue to get a
"file permisison error

Microsoft Word File Permission Error Joe Microsoft Word Help 2 May 9th 06 06:53 PM
merge instructions from text file Steve Mailmerge 8 November 26th 05 04:31 AM
Cannot save onto zip disk due to file permission error Michelle419 Microsoft Word Help 1 November 24th 05 06:27 PM
Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
~WRL1233.tmp John Campbell Microsoft Word Help 9 March 18th 05 03:43 PM