Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] hansteis@aol.com is offline

Default can't access word 2007 templates

My new laptop has Vista home basic, and I installed Office 2007
student edition. Every way I've tried to access the folders with my
templates has failed: I always get a shortcut arrow leading to
messages like "location is not available" and "access denied." I've
never had this problem with previous Windows or Word software. I've
unchecked ""Hide protected operating system files" to no avail. Can
anyone advise me how to gain access to my files? Thanks!