Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
M Wilson M Wilson is offline

Default how do I print a document in "draft" quality?

I like to print "rough drafts" of things in "draft" form so as no to waste
ink. For a week or so now, I have been unable to change the quality of print
(i.e. draft vs. normal vs. best). Any thoughts? BTW, I use Microsoft Office
2007.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Aeneas Aeneas is offline

Try the following (Word 2007):

Click the Office Button to display the Office menu, click Word Options to
display the Word Options dialog box

Click Advanced

Under Print, check the Use draft quality check box and click OK

Note that draft quality is not supported on some printers.