Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
VAZTOR VAZTOR is offline

Default Is there a template to fill out USPS Priority label?

How can I create a template to fill out the address on the USPS priority
label 228
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

At some point I made such a template for the 228C label (dated September
2002). Since I use custom labels, I've never really used the template, but
you're welcome to a copy if you want to email me directly.

"VAZTOR" wrote in message
How can I create a template to fill out the address on the USPS priority
label 228

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

You can also print Priority labels directly from the USPS web site,
https://sss-web.usps.com/cns/landing.do.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

"VAZTOR" wrote in message
How can I create a template to fill out the address on the USPS
priority label 228

marthawilson710 marthawilson710 is offline
Junior Member

Location: 3 South Sherman Street Astoria, NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanne S. Barnhill View Post
Probably a better approach.

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
You can also print Priority labels directly from the USPS web site,
https://sss-web.usps.com/cns/landing.do.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
so all may benefit.
five nights at freddy's demo, survival games online

"VAZTOR" wrote in message
How can I create a template to fill out the address on the USPS
priority label 228

Okay, I've searched high and low for a template to fill in the blanks
of a standard 6x2.75 personal check. I can't believe I'm the only
person looking for one so I have to assume I'm just not doing a good
job searching. Does anyone know of such a template?

Thanks for any help.

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
At some point I made such a template for the 228C label (dated
September 2002). Since I use custom labels, I've never really used
the template, but you're welcome to a copy if you want to email me
directly.
fnaf demo, survival games online
"VAZTOR" wrote in message
How can I create a template to fill out the address on the USPS
priority label 228

You're not the only person looking, but most people print such checks from
Quicken or Microsoft Money, which are set up to do just that.
Spelling Bee Spelling Bee is offline
Junior Member

Word games are some of the most popular puzzle activities that Nytimes-spellingbee.com offers. Here are our favorite free word games you can play online. https://nytimes-spellingbee.com/
Spelling Bee Spelling Bee is offline
Junior Member

spellingbee is funny game, you put smile in your face https://nytimes-spellingbee.com/
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Frank Lewandowsi Frank Lewandowsi is offline

Default At some point I made such a template for the 228C label (datedSeptember 2002).

Can you send me a copy of that template as well?

Thanks,
Frank

"VAZTOR" wrote in message

On Friday, December 07, 2007 10:37 AM Jay Freedman wrote:

You can also print Priority labels directly from the USPS web site,
https://sss-web.usps.com/cns/landing.do.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:

On Friday, December 07, 2007 12:01 PM Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:

Probably a better approach.

On Friday, April 03, 2009 10:15 PM Brad Rezac wrote:

Hello. I would like to try out your template if you still have one available. I really need something to help cut down on the time spent hand-addressing these labels. Thanks in advance and have a nice day.

On Sunday, June 27, 2010 4:15 AM vin suh wrote:

Hello, I'm looking for a template for Microsoft Word. Do you still have the template for USPS label 228?

If so I would greatly appreciate your help.

Please send me a template to

Thank you so so much~ =)

On Tuesday, July 06, 2010 12:24 PM CHRIS PEMBERTON wrote:

I too need a template for USPS label 228.

If available please email to:

Thanks!

On Tuesday, October 12, 2010 4:12 PM Tahlia Chang wrote:

I would also like the word template for the USPS label 228. please send it to me at:

Thank you!

On Tuesday, October 12, 2010 4:12 PM Tahlia Chang wrote:

I would also like the word template for the USPS label 228. please send it to me at:

Thank you!

Submitted via EggHeadCafe
Excel Generate High Quality RoadMaps
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...-roadmaps.aspx
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Frank Lewandowsi Frank Lewandowsi is offline

I did not include my email address for the the 228 label template request.

Thanks again,

Submitted via EggHeadCafe
Creating Google Motion Charts from Excel data
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...xcel-data.aspx

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Sorry, I'm no longer fulfilling requests for this, as it is such a simple
template that anyone can make it just using a ruler, and it does include
personal information (return address).

http://word.mvps.org

"Frank Lewandowsi" wrote in message
I did not include my email address for the the 228 label template request.

Thanks again,

Submitted via EggHeadCafe
Creating Google Motion Charts from Excel data
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...xcel-data.aspx

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
J Hooper J Hooper is offline

I found a template at this website, scroll down until you see where it says "Priority Mail Label 228":

http://www.addbalance.com/word/download.htm#Templates

On Monday, February 14, 2011 5:20 PM Frank Lewandowsi wrote:

I did not include my email address for the the 228 label template request.

Thanks again,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] russmc04@gmail.com is offline

On Friday, December 7, 2007 at 9:20:01 AM UTC-5, VAZTOR wrote:
How can I create a template to fill out the address on the USPS priority
label 228

I spent too much time so I finally used my Avery 8160 labels and pasted them on the USPS label 228. Objective met (getting a typed address instead of handwritten).
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] mdefina@gmail.com is offline

Since Suzanne S. Barnhill is so rude as to be an indian giver and not "fulfill requests anymore" - she shouldn't of offered in the first place! I have created one you can get he https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jf...bkKzVoUO2XOC8a

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
LU[_2_] LU[_2_] is offline

There are two types of Priority Mail labels, the older horizontal type, and the newer vertical one. Here is a template I just made for the newer vertical label: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T49...ew?usp=sharing

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] pegmotown@gmail.com is offline

On Friday, December 7, 2007 at 9:20:01 AM UTC-5, VAZTOR wrote:
How can I create a template to fill out the address on the USPS priority
label 228

if you could please send my a copy of the label maker for 228

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] wellington803@bellsouth.net is offline

On Friday, December 7, 2007 at 9:20:01 AM UTC-5, VAZTOR wrote:
How can I create a template to fill out the address on the USPS priority
label 228

I need the template. I have 40+ labels with more to print. Trying to print from scratch is no bueno.

Graham

WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Is there a template to fill out USPS Priority label?

Yes, there is a template available for USPS Priority Label 228 that you can use to fill out the address. Here are the steps to create a template:
  1. Open Microsoft Word and create a new document.
  2. Go to the "Mailings" tab and click on "Labels".
  3. In the "Labels" dialog box, select "Options".
  4. In the "Label Options" dialog box, select "Page printers" and choose "US Letter" as the label size.
  5. In the "Product number" list, select "228" for USPS Priority Label.
  6. Click "OK" to close the "Label Options" dialog box.
  7. In the "Labels" dialog box, click "New Document" to create a new document with the label template.
  8. You can now fill out the address fields on the label template.

Alternatively, you can also download a pre-made template for USPS Priority Label 228 from the USPS website or other online sources. Simply search for "USPS Priority Label 228 template" and choose a template that suits your needs. Once you have downloaded the template, you can open it in Microsoft Word and fill out the address fields.