how do I set up static stationary with my own logo and address lin

Old May 13th 09, 07:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
djf

Default how do I set up static stationary with my own logo and address lin

Is there any way to do a layout and have it remain static. When I type from
one page to the next my header remains and my address stays in place on the
bottom and is not "pushed" by my typing.
Old May 13th 09, 07:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman

Read http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm.

--
Regards,